We’re encouraging everyone to set aside some time this Sunday (13th June) to pray for the planning and preparation of FCYC Connect, which runs from the 12th – 16th July.
Our three Connect events planned for this summer (Connect Kids for young people in P5-P7, Connect Juniors for young people in S1-S3 and Connect Seniors for young people in S4-S6) will allow young people from all over the country to meet up with each other and with some of the leaders from camp.
Our Camps Coordinator, Kirsten Macdonald, explains: “We have a FCYC Prayer Day in June each year to encourage focused prayer across the denomination, and further afield, for the work we do each summer. This year, although things are a little different, we would really value prayer for our planned week of Zoom meetings – FCYC Connect.”
As is usual with FCYC, campers can expect crazy challenges, entertaining activities, and the opportunity to learn more about God and how He wants His followers to live their lives to the full.
- pray for inspiration and energy for the Connect leaders as they plan for the Kids, Juniors and Seniors events
- pray wisdom and insight for those giving talks and leading discussions
- pray that God would prepare the hearts of the young people who will be attending
- pray that the young people would be greatly blessed through meeting old friends, making new ones, and spending time with older Christians
- pray that the technology would work well with no glitches – everything is possible with God!