Invoices have been sent out for FCYC 2023. If you haven’t yet received your invoice or if you have any questions/queries please get in touch. Here’s a wee reminder on how to pay, and some dates and deadlines. Full details were in the accompanying email to the invoice.
Please remember to use your account number (for example, SMIT036) when making payment or contacting us so we can easily identify you.
Ways to pay:
• Pay online using the reference ‘Camps + your account number’ (for example, ‘Camps SMIT036’).
• Pay by cheque: Make cheques payable to Free Church of Scotland and post them to Free Church of Scotland, 15 North Bank Street, The Mound, Edinburgh, EH1 2LS. Remembering to write your account number on the back.
Notes and dates:
• Invoices must be paid in full eight weeks before the start of camp.
• No refunds will be issued for camp places cancelled within four weeks of camp starting, except in emergency situations.
• No refunds will be issued for travel changes made after 30th April, as costs will already have been incurred.
• No changes can be made to your travel arrangements within 2 weeks of the start date of camp.
• Camp fees are not eligible for gift aid.
Further information can be found on our FAQs page